Take a deep breath and start preparing your attitude for Christmas :0)

Our attitude determines our altitude.... so true and so exciting when you realise its not what happens to you but how you handle the situation... THAT is what determines the outcome.

I know SO many people who dislikes the Christmas season, some says it makes them sad and others says the crazy shopping and money spending makes them mad. So if you fall into either of these categories (like myself) here is my challenge to you today: Our attitude determines our altitude, so we have control over how we are going to handle THIS Christmas.

Christmas is not about me and you, it's not about shopping and eating way too much. It's about giving and sharing and remembering what the Reason for the Season is.

I am VERY blessed to be getting a new grandson in December and that certainly helps to look forward to the season, I also have an amazing 5 year old GRANDson (the light of my life) who gets excited way before Christmas and that also helps me to check my attidtude. So I am going to DECIDE to change my attitude towards the season and I am determined to enjoy the wonderful time with my amazing family. I am going to focus on the blessings on the year that has passed (and believe me there has been HUGE mountains and long desert stretches) and I am going to start gathering NEW h.ap.p.y memories to cherish in the years to come.

Life hardly ever works out how we planned it and yet there is ALWAYS something to be thankful for it just depends on where you are standing. Look for the happy moments, treasure those and add to them as you go along. I am hoping that there will come a time that I will be looking forward to Christmas as I realise that it's a huge blessing just to be here to be able to share it with my loved ones.

So please join me in CHANGING our ATTITUDES and start looking forward to the season of Goodwill even if it's still 310 days away :0)

Comments

  1. Very good article thanks for sharing. Please visit http://goo.gl/JC9Tx4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Booth Nation was conceived from a passion for enhancing special occasions with exceptionally awesome photo booths that can be tailored to suit all types of events, weddings and festivals. Cape town photo booth is featuring more and more in the ideals of the young and upwardly mobile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts