DECOREX Cape Town

It is hard to believe that we are preparing for Decorex (Ct) AGAIN!!

We have had a very sad(personal), eventful, and exciting (business) year since the last Cape Town Decorex. We have grown, cried and hopefully learned a great deal about death, relationships and the value of loving and supportive people around us when we are challenged on so many many different levels. I repinned a quote that says "When it's hardest to stand, kneel" and I realised in the past few months how hard it is to get up off the floor when you just can't pray.... The value of my family,  friends and clients (many who have become my friends), their love, support and endless patience has been my lifeline and I am so grateful to each and everyone. THANK YOU for supporting me when I feel like giving up. You have NO idea how much your emails, hugs and love has meant to me.

Marie and I have had an amazing trip to the USA. We have met some wonderful people and have come back with such an excitement knowing that doors are opening for us in new places. There are so many opportunities if we just keep knocking and NOT give up!!!! Faith moves mountains BUT you HAVE to keep pushing WHILE you are praying.

Speaking of new opportunities -  we can't wait to show you our new range at Decorex . Please bookmark these dates and come and visit our stand. We would LOVE to meet you :0)

Decorex Dates: 25 - 28 April at the CTICC. Store owners can contact us for complimentary tickets.


Comments

Popular Posts