What on EARTH happened to Spring???

It is mid September and as I am looking out the window I see GREY sky and it is NOT a happy sight :0( As much as I LOVE living in the Cape I DO NOT LIKE the never ending winters!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I speak to clients in other parts of the country and they tell me how hot and sunny it is it seems as if they are living on another planet!! Please don't misunderstand me - I LOVE the cosy fires, hibernating, pajama days and hearty comfort food. just not too fond of getting wet when I run errands :0)

We are busy playing with some Christmas designs and I suppose at least it makes us feel as if we are experiencing a little bit if a white Christmas - just to get us in the mood :0) WATCH THIS SPACE. promise to give you a sneak peek as soon as we have something to show!

Hope you have a wonderful week, enjoy what you have and try not to focus on what you don't have.



 

Comments

  1. Hi, thanks for this very nice and interesting post. I like your writing style, it’s quite unique. Please visit http://goo.gl/Ny7lxm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts